Hello Parents and Students,
A few reminders as the week progresses…
- Tomorrow is Pink Shirt Day to support anti-bullying. So students, please wear as much pink as you can to support this important cause.
- Please keep those classroom pledges coming in to support the two charities selected by the class: Children’s Hospital and the Sea Shepards Foundation. I will accept forms/pledge money until March 6, 2017.
- A reminder that this Friday, February 24, is a professional development day and school will not be in session.
- Today we had an assembly to talk about kindness. Take the opportunity this evening at the dinner table to talk about how random acts of kindness can really help spread much needed joy around our community and world!
- Tomorrow we will begin our big science presentations. I will provide a last work periods with the laptops first thing in the morning with the idea that presentations will begin after recess. Make sure to talk/practice with your child tonight!
Have a wonderful evening!
Science Projects – Due TOMORROW
Spelling Test #22 – Thursday